Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Phone


This Wednesday I went to my Grandmas to earn money by doing work . When I finished working we went into the house to wash our hands and get a drink of water. Paka was going to a place in Alaska where there is no cell phone service. He decided to give me and my sister his cell phone until he gets back. All we had to do was pay for the minutes. I love having a cell phone. Even though it is not the kind I would like it is good for a start. Thank you Grandma & Paka.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul,
Your blogs are so ispirational, I cried when I read this.

Larry said...

How was it to go for a full week without a cell phone?

Garza Family said...

That phone is nicer than mine.

Larry said...

Is the phone defunct yet? I suppose you do not take your phone to church.

Unknown said...

Hey Paul . . .
Websites are soooooo much better than blogs; Try freewebs! Its free and easy!!! Just go to http://freewebs.com! Bye.
(P.S. This is your cousin Ashlyn)